by Paul Mason
210mm x 270mm
Published by Hungry Tomato
There are hundreds of shark species the world over and some bizarre in the extreme.
Check out the
- super long snout with detachable jaws
- mouth big enough to fit round a double bed
- extra long saw, with teeth on both sides
- cunning seaweed camouflage - this one doesn't look like a shark at all!
Meet the owners of these cool features and find out how they use them.
Superb photographs and action-packed text take you down to the depths to view an array of fascinating but rarely seen creatures.
Sharks - World's Weirdest Sharks
- Product Code: 9781912108640
- Availability: In Stock