by Chris Oxlade
210mm x 270mm
Published by Hungry Tomato
Ancient warfare used cannon and gunpowder, while the first armoured vehicle was designed in 1485.
Find out how these early ideas became the high-spec, super-powered weaponry of today.
- See how early siege weapons worked
- View big guns from the American Civil War onwards
- Compare 20th-century tank designs
- Look inside the state of the art M1A1 Abrams
Superb, dramatic photographs show fighting machines in operation, cutaway diagrams reveal their engineering and technology, and lively, fact-filled text adds detail, data and lots of excitement.
Inside Battle Machines - Tanks and Heavy Artillery
- Product Code: 9781910684993
- Availability: In Stock