by Chris Oxlade
210mm x 270mm
Published by Hungry Tomato
Believe it or not, these ultra-stealthy machines date back to the 1600s!
Discover how submarines developed from early designs, such as the Turtle, into streamlined, nuclear-powered warships.
- Find out how a sub moves, dives and surfaces
- Look inside a World War II German U-boat and the modern UUS Hawaii
- Meet the giant Typhoon-class submarine
- Read how sonar and electronic systems work
Stunning photographs present these underwater fighting machines out in the ocean, cutaway diagrams reveal their design, engineering and weaponry, and fascinating, fact-filled text adds in-depth detail and drama.
Inside Battle Machines - Submarines
- Product Code: 9781910684986
- Availability: In Stock